Holiday accommodation in HermonToggle Filters
Getaways to Hermon
Hermon brings you self-catering and B&B short-term accommodation.
About the area
The Hebrew meaning of “Hermon” is ‘elevated’ or ‘exalted’, making reference to the biblical Mount Hermon (as mentioned in Deuteronomy. 3:8, 9). It is a village which is 22 km north of Wellington and 8 km from Porseleinberg.
Things to do in Hermon
- Game drive at Bartholomeus Klip (Big Game & Wildlife / Nature Reserves)
- Du Vlei Farm Stall (Farm Stalls & Markets / Cafés & Coffee Shops)
- (Bovlei Cellar (Wine Tours & Tasting)
- Mullineux Family Wines (Wine Tours & Tasting)
- Bar Bar Black Sheep Restaurant (Cafés & Eateries / Casual Dining)
- Riebeek Cellars (Wine Tours & Tasting)
- Wine Tasting at Het Vlock Casteel (Wine Tours & Tasting)
- Kasteelberg Bistro (Cafés & Eateries / Bistros & Pubs / Casual Dining)
- Kasteelberg MTB Route ( Cafés & Eateries / Casual Dining)
- Carl Thunberg Routs (Hiking Trails/Walks)
- Browse at AITSA (Farm Stalls & Markets / Malls & Shopping)
- Café Felix (Cafés & Eateries / Casual Dining)
- Meerhof Wines (Wine Tours & Tasting)
- Game Drive in the Bontebok Ridge Reserve (Big Game & Wildlife / Nature Reserves)
- Kloovenburg Wine Estate ( Wine Tours & Tasting)
- Pieter Cruythoff Route Trail ( Hiking Trails / Walks)
- Allesverloren Wine Route (Wine Tours & Tasting)
Best time to visit
Based on the average temperature and humidity from NOAA, the best time to visit Hermon is from October 8th to May 27th.
Still not sure?
View all accommodation in the Western Cape, or use our website chat function to leave a private message.