Who is Cape Town Getaways?
We market & manage a portfolio of short term holiday & business rental properties in Cape Town & surrounds. We also manage a larger national inbound tourism JV operation that’s currently in a transition phase, which expands our operation Internationally.
We’re a startup that has invested heavily in technology and our systems to date and are now ready to bring our first round of support staff on board.
We’re looking for an energetic, well spoken and well-presented person to represent Cape Town Getaways (and our JV operations) as Booking & Operations Manager.
Essentially we’re looking for someone with previous experience in inbound tourism, booking & property management that can grow into a senior position in future if we hit our growth targets.
This is a flexi-time, work from home position, but requires the person to be available on call.
- Guest Arrival & Departure Management
- Tour & Shuttle Booking Management
- Emergency Callouts (DIY / Guest Satisfaction)
- Property Management
- Booking & management of cleaners
- Booking & management of laundry services
- DIY management
- Guest gift pack & amenity shopping / ordering
- Property Calendar Management
- Booking Management
- Listing Management
- Including new client onboarding
- Live Chat Management
- Social Media Management
- Should live within 5-10 minutes from Bloubergstrand (non-negotiable!)
- Flexible call times (between 07:00 – 23:00)
- Own transport
- Own internet connected laptop / computer & phone
- Hotel management or hospitality related training or experience
- Must have excellent written communication skills
Will count in your favour:
- Nightsbridge (and other associated channels) Marketing & Management Experience
- Property Management Experience
- Inbound Tourism & Marketing
- Photoshop Experience
- Property Photography
- Social Media Management Experience
This is a basic + sales based remuneration package.
Basic remuneration will be R4,500.00, with additional sales commissions on bookings (on leads that you generate from your network) and new properties signed up (conditions apply). This is a three month probation contract with possibility to go permanent.
Interested applicants can send their CV to email@example.com. If you don’t hear back within two weeks, you can assume that the position has been taken.